![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
#1. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm okay. What am I supposed to tell them? No, I'm not okay. And then what? So I just smile and say that I'm fine, even though I'm really dying on the inside. - I wish I could have a simpler mind. #2. We don't belong apart. We had seen our lives without each other, and we've realized its just not right like that. - I suppose you know what's 'treasure'. #3. And suddenly, I'm hating myself for everything I ever felt for you. - I really hate it. I know it shouldn't be there, but I just can't help it. #4. I don't want a relationship with you. I just want to be with you all the time. - If only.. #5. Don't waste your time crying. Spend it preparing for the next asshole that tries to break your heart. - I won't. #6. That look isn't just from any hurt. That's the look of a girl with a broken heart. - Take a clearer look, hear and actually feel how am I exactly. #7. Love don't fail. People fail love. - I don't wish to see you to be the one failing me someday... Some feelings that I couldn't hold back, yet find it hard for myself to express it out. I really find it tough. Where's the joy and fun we used to had? I hardly feel them nowadays.. Please tell me I'm just being sensitive and anything else were being fine. I know I gotta trust. I trusted but that knot in my heart couldn't seems to be untied. It forms up to be a phobia I've once experienced. Those were my thoughts, my thinking but I'm afraid that it would ranking up again one fine day. You may say I'm thinking way too far, way too much but had you ever really find out what's going on? Ever reached the bottom of my heart and made me pour all sorrows onto you? What else do you actually know? I hate reminders, hate things that I gotta tell you to do.. So I will never bring up any matters because firstly, I don't know how and.. I just don't know what's wrong! I know in you, there's me and so? What can it compromise? Feelings. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |