"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
SURPRISE X 3

Okayy, HoneySandyLimYaQi is hinting me to surprise her again.
And pple, its my third time here updating!

What am I gonna post about today?
Read on and I promise you will know more about us both and our honeyship!



First, here's the photo of our 'flag project' years back.
It looked kinda messed up but its our hard work okayy??


There you go :]
I remembered we got mixed up with the flags.
Saw the blue&orange flag?
We actually forgot which side is supposed to be up!



Next, birthdays.
Wei I've got birthday photos you haven't seen before hor!
Don't believe right?
Keep scrolling.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My birthday at ECP and yes, I kena the most jialat chocolate face 'surprise'.








May babies' birthday!


Miue's birthday!


Nick's birthday at Mache!


Sheila's birthday!(and yours too)


Peishi and Gabriel's birthday!



Sianghui and my birthday!


Agnes' birthday!


Kailing's birthday!


My birthday!




See,so many birthdays!
Celebrate yours next year with you too honey:]



Last last last, I LOVE FRUIT LOOPS JUST LIKE YOU DO!


When's our next cereal picnic??:]


So hope you can come play badminton with us tomorrow!
And, I wanted to bake next week!
I want to go shopping next week!
I want to eat Niwa together next week!
Love ya!

Goodbye!