"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Some idiot neighbour shouting right along the building, what an ass man.
Couldn't you just shut your kid up, its noisy and so inconsiderate for the rest.
Enough of those lift rennovation that take places just OUTSIDE my doorstep,
now I have to tolerate that damn kid's shouting? Its insane man!

Supposely to be heading CCK with lord,yea?
Due to some changes, my butt is stuck right at Bedok. Lols.

Flipping those pages are really putting me onto the sleeping mode. Hence, decided to come blogger for a short post(: Mom is out with her friend, Sis fall asleep on the sofa while I'm surfing the net with my uncle's Com. Here comes a little web cam for me, I'm gotta be so zi-lian:P Girls, oh well, girls.. Hahas.

No idea when I will be done with my studies. It seems to take forever, a never ending process. Gosh! Exams are just 3 days away and I'm like in a oh-whatever-attitude. Well, I couldn't seems to focus as well as I used-to-be. Partially, some information were already stored inside my 'smarty' brain, and the other reason is that I'm looking forward for my one month holiday doing nothing in Singapore. Hahas. Nothing worth getting excited about.

Studies are just getting on my nerves. I just want to put it in the way that it end it fast. Whatever goes into my smarty brain, please never puke it out alright. Promise me that you will hold on til the day when exam ends which is just like 5 more days to go?:D After that, I promise you that I will bring the best to pamper you. *wink*

I heard my dinner calling. Mom just return back with my Fish-terriyanki-rice^^

Naughty boy, hope you enjoy your dinner tonight.
Have a great time with your family, happy advance birthday:-*
I will see you tomorrow.

Soon right after exams, I will try my best to update again.
Cause, I will be out all-day-long.

Goodbye(: