![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
The pain just won't stop. Been groaning in pain since yesterday. Inside Singapore Discovery Centre, there are many many things to explore. One of the example were the 'Shooting bird'. Here we go dirty again! *LOL* I'm partner with Jonathan, the two sotong trying to figure out the Samsung Omnia II while Fabian talks non-stop throughout the Journey. Thanks dude for helping me to finish up the food yea! :D ( We dump many fooooood onto Fabian's plate! ^^ ) Was a great experience.Omg, I really can't stand it anymore man. Take away my tummy! R-O-A-R! Anyway, yesterday's haircut were great. I like it!^^ As for today, I went on excursion trip with Business Club. Was a great day with my Clique afterall. Despite my stomach calling in pain, I managed to tide throughout the event. Thanks Clique for the ample times waiting for me outside the toilet yea. Hahas. I know I'm in pain and I'm a pain. Heehee~ I might be short, but some people out there are shorter than me okays~ Last but not least, the 3D movie called ... I can't remember. Oh well~ LOL. The spect is cool! ^^ I like it. Hahas, Kerwei laughs off his ass as he say I look like a small kid._. Finefine, here's a photo as evidence. Any judges made up to you people. I will upload all photos once I got it from KerWei(: Ty. . . . . Meeting up with Honey for 5 places tomorrow:D Shall stop blogging because my stomach really hurts badly. Advance Goodnight! Loves. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |