![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
No idea when, I begin to think alot. Scarlette and I pay a visit to Grandma(mother's side) after Breakfast with our Mom at Red star mainly a meal together. We were excited and started chatting about our school life. Nothing else. Its only when Grandma told us about ... I would prefer to call it a 'story'. Then, I begin to realise how much I have neglect my kinship. I always thought that I'm closer with anyone else but them, then I notice I do feel for them as well. I'm glad I didn't notice it at a later time. By then, it would be late. She just wanted the best out of the best for us. Yet, we over see it and took it for granted. I blamed myself for not being a filial granddaughter towards her. I never treat her that important like how I do to my Grandmother(father's side). I admit. Scarlette and I were upset about it, Grandma teared infront of us. We cracked our brains later on to think of ways how we could treat her better. We hardly see her, once in a blue moon. We hardly hear her grudges because we don't even know that she have them. I guess we really took too many things for granted. Anyway, I just wish to apologise though I my voice would never be heard. I can't promise to give my Grandma the best, but I will try my best to be a filial granddaughter to keep her company til the day she's gone.. I know. Take things easy. But time just won't allow us to do so. I/we, just wasted too much time on it and overlook it. There wasn't much time left to do whatever is left. She is praying hard that she will leave peacefully. I won't want that to happen. I want her to think that she's blessed. She's leading a good life with all children and grand children. Grandma, I'm really sorry! . . . Edit post : 9.04pm Just a note to add on. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBASTIAN NEO! Dude, you're one year older. I hope this brother of mine can make up his mind in future. So he won't have to question me about his liking all the time! :D I know I'm sweet, don't get touched! *evil laughs*
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |