"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Last minute decision, I got up from my bed at 6.30am. Rush out of my house to meet baby at Airport to give him a little surprise as I've already text him that I'm not meeting him. Baby's touched, of cause!(: He thought I'm kidding him, but well, somehow I reached earlier before him.
Because his Mom drove him to Airport, manage to grab some bit together for breakfast with his Mom, Sister and Uncle. Indeed, they are friendly people. Hahas! Didn't expect that there were so many of them as he only tells me that his Mom will be fetching him to Airport. Pretty shy and nervous. Gave my Baby a biggggggggg hug before he enter the gate. Have fun and enjoy yourself yea! Bon Voyage!

3 weeks, what to do man?!
No slutty blog, no coming home late, no 'honeyhoney'~ Hahs!
Gotta make a card for Baby. He wants it to be in his way, okay then.

I guess I won't be sending Baby off today if he didn't meet me yesterday. Baby suppose to meet up with his friend for lunch, but he canceled it and I didn't know. He lied that he's leaving house now but were on the way to meet me up at my house! He brought with him along a piece of cake which I'm craving for and a stalk of rose to cheer me up! Thanks Baby! The sweetest thing you ever did^^

(Dinner with my Mom. We confessed.)

Wow, those feelings were indescribable but it does make me feels great!(: Guess he's happily on the plane chatting with his teamate(S)! Naughtyboy, don't forget what your uncle says yea. Hahas!

my baby to the maxxxxx!!
(: