"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

I miss my Bibi stxn(:


So sweet of her just to text me in the middle of the night saying and showing how much she misses me! Love you tons and loads man. Here's a big kiss for you:D *Muacks* LOLL!


I miss Vivien.
I miss Kenny.
I miss Rickson.
I miss Ahpoh.
I miss Ryan.
I miss Kelly.
I miss Eileen.
I miss Michelle.
I miss Benben.
I miss Agen.
I miss AJ, boyfriend;)
I miss Nat.
I miss RongWei.
I miss Denka.
I miss Paul Sister.
I miss Jon.
I miss LimLiang.
I miss Baobei KunGeng.
I miss Guimeimei.
I miss GeokPing.
I miss 4E1.
I miss Simon.
I miss boyfriend HANLILI:D
I miss Donwei.

I miss my loveliest boyfriend. *kissssssss*


Thanks for sending me home yea?:D
Love you. One more : My boyfriend is so adorable, not!:)
Hahas!!

I couldn't grab a hold on myself.
I'm losing all emotion.

The excitement got stored in me is going to burst any moment!

Holidays are round the corner! Just right after tomorrow, I will be free.. Free to spend time with my ones. I will be out with my lord and Clique for Badminton, Ghost movie and many more. Meeting up with my honey on Friday to Marina Barrage. Saturday movie? Somehow forgot my schedule. Lols.

16th sep to Singapore Discovery Centre with Business Club, 19th sep to Clarke Quay with my Gwen and 21th sep meeting up with Boyf KL to Zoo. Few more dates for my bibi stxn, Kenny, Rickson and AJ boyf(: Oh my~ Hahahas! I couldn't wait for it anymore. Arrrgh!

And I freaking hate it when I freaking miss my chance. QingYuan just laugh off his ass claiming that my system is lagging. This is so so so not fair and Kerwei didn't want to say anything. Sigh! Nevermind, observe:D That's what we learnt in SVE. Anyway, today's SVE kinda easy but I got no confident obtaining A. Maybe a B then(:

GOODBYE!♥♥♥