"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I LOVE HONEYSANDYLIMYAQI !
P/S: I love my boyfriend more and she won't mind :]

Heyhihello to readers of Honey Lim !

Bunny Chong is here to update (as promised last night over the phone) !
We are going to bake Rainbow cupcakes soon over at Ahma's house,
so look forward to that k guys?
If its a success, I will bake more more MORE!
Doesn't this looks delicious to you? []

Last night Honey called and we had a great a laughing our ass off :]
Talked about her baby, her Aunt's chalet, trip to M'sia and $30 (!)
Only Honey knows the content herself.

Enjoy the photos pple!

Trip to Bugis and ION, then to eat huge watermelon []


Dated at Tampines, Plaza Sing and Vivo that evening []


F4's first outing @ Marina Barrage is so fun []






On 090909 Honey came over to play at my house []

P/S: Byebye pple and Honey, S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E !



* ------------------------------ *

I miss AJ.

The sweetest boyfriend I had.
He never upset me.
He bring joy and laughter to me, always:)




Agen miss the prawn I once cooked for him, Darren and Patrick:)
I can't remember the recipe but somehow I think there's honeydew(?)
Yea baby, he told me AJ miss me! Same here, I miss everyone.

Mu~muackxxxxxxxxx! Xoxo, loves.

Rickson worst still. Miss my house, not me. F-i-n-e brother, you own okays!
Hahas. I heard Shirley saying she miss me too. Gosh, really need a meet up soon.
I still own Kenny a meal man!!

Don't say you're sorry.
Baby, ...