![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONGJIAJUN! Dude, have fun in your training camp. Enjoy your celebration:) Hello people, back to blogging!:) Thanks honey for the surprise, love you. &, I mind you loving your boyfriend more than me! :'( ji xiao qi yi xia de kays! I came blogging with some real kuku pictures which I took last night. Not trying to act cute, everyone were just nature cute. (hahahahahas!) Aunty joined in the fun, but she only help us capture these images. It can be funnier, I bet. Sis joined in as well, got some really crazy time. See my two cute ponyyyyyyy tail! HAHAS! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |