"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



Did some cleaning in my room today, I found a disk burnt by Yk(like3yearsback?). Insert into my com and I found back lots of memories. Everyone were young and innocent then. I saw this picture, can't really remember when and why I saved them. Maybe because Huixiang were inside and the adorable brothers, Simon and Ryan. Dion were still so cute right? Lols.

They were once so happy, once so lively. But things changed when it steps on the day May 23rd. Losing a friend is a suffering matter. All you can do is to wait for time to heal. I thought we could all be fine by the time it reaches 1 or 2 month. But its been the 4th month, ...

4 month without his voice, his presence, laughter.
I wonder how is he doing now.

I really miss talking to you. At times, I would look into my contact list and may somehow accidentally click on 'message'. A sad thing I must say, I deleted your msg because I never realise how important those msg can be until the day you leave. Those friendship chain textes, those which never fails to create a smile on my face, I wouldn't forget them.

Thanks dude, once again.
You helped me too much.


And, I miss you.