![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Surprisingly, I woke up checking my 'friend for sale'. Found out that Baby brought me as his pet and its NFS! >:D More to go, he brought me all these stuffs! How can I not be touched? LOL! *You must be burning midnight oil yea?:(* What a liar to say he will sleep after bathe! But nevermind, I'm loving it~ ♥Baby to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!:) I had no idea what to do with my 'friend for sale now' but thanks alot to baby! . . . Fantastic four went Marina Barrage yesterday. Thunder welcome us the moment we step down from the bus. Look like my dream is coming true! Left with no choice but to start off with the Gallery first because its covered with shelter:)
Find ourselves a place to settle down, Honey took out her weapon to charm everyone down. That was her fried egg/scramble egg, luncheon meat and potatoes. While eating, while questioning. Took out each of our REPORT BOOK that Honey and I had designed and planned. Those were cute questions can, *we love act cute can!*. (Because, we are in-charge. Hoho!) Hahas. Boyfriends, loves our testimonials kays!^^ Went around the places taking photos. That explains the low batt of our Cam and Phone. I will upload them soon, .. hang on! Non **** twice while flying kite. Oppos, butt blossom! Kite flying were another experience. We didn't manage to fly the kite but we manage to allow the kite to fly us:D Interesting yea? None got such marvellous skill can. Hahas. Its around 6plus we say Goodbye to Marina Barrage! :( Yet another day. Had dinner at Niwa Sushi before we headed home separately. I just hate the parting part where I have to say Bye to my Honey:( But nevermind, fantastic four will be out again soon yea!:D Loves, P/S: I'm missing ♥Baby! :) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |