"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



Currently on Msn chatting with Jeschwaz(Jeshua).
Early in the morning, this dude got drunk. He claim that his liver drop out from his mouth! Lols.
Not a bad day for me today, it started with something funny.

I'm craving for a movie. I wanted to watch a PG show something got to do with Meatball, quite interesting when I see the trailer. Yay, is a kid show I won't deny. But it only comes out on 1st Oct. Baby, would you like to watch with me when you're back? :D 1, 2, 3! Silent means consent, deal! :D:D:D:D:D Lalalas~

Many things which I wanted to do right now. Travelling oversea, shopping for many clothes and dresses, Dating with my Boy!^^ I am right now on holiday, super duper uber freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on CERTAIN days. Kind soul, drag me, bring me, pull me to anywhere on these available days. I have yet clean up my room too, I must do it on Tuesday then! Sighhhhhhhhh~

And I did new manicure yesterday.
Seems like many planet got stuck onto my fingers! Hahas!
Orange and blue this time round. Not bad~

I went Ikea again last night! Just for dinner before we say bye to my adorable babies! (:
Guess my day would be stuck again at Grandma's house. Sigh!



I MISS BABY! :'(