"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

♥BHF, HONEY!:)

Thanks a zillion times for these endless surprise. ♥
Love you! I love the post you wrote so much, don't wish to do anything with my blog anymore.
Perhaps honey ah, you may try blogging for me e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y! I'm gotta love it to the max:)

Welcome for being your awesome girlfriend, thanks for being my awesome girlfriend too!
May our honeyship last like those surprises. In times, life get tougher and hard. I will be there to stand by you, be your coolest listening ear and giving you advise(if you need!). I will laugh with you through joy, cry with you through pain. Never will you see me sitting there laughing when you're crying away. Promised(:

I never forget the time we spent together, in fact, I just browse through all our photos yesterday.
I really really think that we were something together in our previous life.
C-o-p-y-c-a-t! (Or, s-t-a-l-k-e-r!) [choose one.] Hahas, kidding!

I'll take note of that and try my best to attend every of them.
Still, I don't wish to disappoint the guys and being blacklisted!:D
I'll constantly remind that friendship aint something time can buy.

" Surprise again!Who says I can only surprise you yesterday? "
P/S : Surprise me as well tomorrow! LOL!

Time really flies, we've grown older now. Lao-ah-ma~
(In a couple more of years, we will visit nicefit soon><) Tell you, I never forget the time where we were doing a project with FLAGS at your house. Those flags really gotta all over our bodies at that time with Weiyi and Peishi. All mixed but still, we finished and won(right?). Still got more.. Our tradition of throwing cakes, flour on birthdays. Was it you who received the worst treatment? Ha-ha! They are wonderful:D I just realised, we didn't took any pictures on our birthdays. Except mine and Sheila's birthday. Oh man! Well, I will leave the remaining 70% photos to you. I guess 100% of photos in our life won't be enough. Our friendship last longer than 100%(: ♥


...
...
...

Sebastian : I need to go bathe, (have to finish some theory study)
Sandy : Have fun.
Sebastian : Your head larhs! I need you to wish me good luck, to score full marks.
Sandy : Okays, Good luck. May you score full marks.
Sandy : T.T tio forced.
Sebastian : Wth, LOL!
Sebastian : Remind me to buy eyedrops on the way home.
Sandy : Okays, remember to buy eyedrops.
Sebastian : Not now larhs, I will forget.
Sandy : Okays, I will text you later.
Sebastian : Okays, byebye.


I do have such a weird brother. Hahas!





When you read this, buy me fruit loops with a packet of HL milk.
:)