![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
BFF [♥] Since 2005 and still counting. Surprise again! Who says I can only surprise you yesterday? Today I'm gonna post about our BTSS life, sounds great? Okayy, first thing first. How did I meet this very amazing girl? 'thru Weiyi in MPR room on level 2. And now that you rmb how we knew each other, lets track back from 2009 to 2005..(not in order of date) P/S: I dug out very very old photos to show you! (& it might take a while to load the photos, so be patient pple)-click to enlarge . . . . . 2009 ![]() 4E1 BBQ gathering at SH's condo. ![]() Baking Mess at Ahma's house. (I will remember to add sugar!) ![]() Sentosa Chalet. (Love the last two photos!) ![]() Pol's farewell. ![]() BTSS CCA Openhouse. ![]() Sheila's birthday at ECP ( Walked to the pit remember?)*sweats* ![]() Soccer match we watched Live! (Vietnam vs. Spore) 2008 ![]() Nick's farewell. ![]() ![]() 4E1 class chalet at Aranda. ![]() 4E1 class photo. (So nice!) ![]() 4E/5N Prom Night. (So much fun, so memorable!) ![]() Be Yourself Day. ( 4E1 won the Most United Class Award!) ![]() ![]() Teacher's Day & look at the huge calculator cake for Ms.Ng! (She saw us all hiding behind the door waiting to surprise her!) ![]() ![]() Cross Country. ( & your Honey won a medal leh!) 2007 ![]() National Day. 2006 ![]() ByungYun's departure chalet. So, are you super touched I put all these(only 30% shown here, I've got more) up on your blog as a second surprise? (Took me so longggggg) Thanks a million for being an awesome girlfriend throughout the years! (pss, attend all our meet ups lah!) BFF honey! Its getting late now, goodnight everyone! Love this post, love me! Bye!:] loves, Honey |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |