![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Bev is a killer.
No, I should say Exams are haunters. Their favourite are students like us, killing them and slowly torture them by tearing their brain cells off, dump it into a cooking pot and boil them until they got insane. Wow wow! Sounds creepy? Heehee! *wink* Take a break, have a kit kat. I want chocolate to relief my stress please! :') LOLL! On msn with Kenny, heard from him that tml's N level MT. All the best to him and those taking as well. Rickson, see this?:D I'm still tx kays. Hahas. Specially wishing my Darling, GeokPing, Ryan, Darren, Derrick, Paul Sister♥, Ahpoh and ... RICKSON:D Jiayou yea! Oh yesyes, before I miss out someone : CLARA KO!:D Then, .. Good luck to UL0904C for Exam tml. Score a "A" yea?:) Loves. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |