![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
♥Baby flying tomorrow. Bon Voyage yea, Missile launcher should be ready! ^^ I felt no smile on my face since that day, damn it! I'm so-so-so-so-so-so-so-so gotta be bored left alone in Singapore. But thanks to my Uncle Mark and Mom Mitch, everything gotta be working out fine. Never the less, I got my honey as company. Don't care, drag her to my house for an overnight one day! Will you my honey?:D Yesterday caught Princess Protection with Amber and Kymber. My tears almost run down my rosey cheek. Its about the story of a Princess being attacked and there's this organisation call PPP to protect the princess. Interesting yea?(: Oh well, small baby story._. But, I'm loving it! Grr, no idea what to do for today. ♥ meeting his friend while I rot at home? Arrgh, nevermind! I'm craving for a piece of cake out of sudden. Chocolate banana cake!^^ PLEASE! I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! WOOTS. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |