"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
After my afternoon nap, found myself having Fever. Body running warm but my fingers and toes were cold. I hate such feeling because it upsets my tummy as well. I wanted to throw out badly but its all gas inside, sigh! But Mom gave me medicine which cause some slight drown in me now.

Dudes, I won't be heading for school tomorrow and Friday. Will be focusing on my studies before I plan to head out on Saturday to celebrate Algernon's birthday(: As well as the 'so ya'. Girls are fussy animal. They tend to make up their mind after changing one thing and another. Right girls?

Anyway, advance Happy birthday to Algernon and Ishaq.

Not sure when I will be posting again. Hardcore studying tomorrow and Friday.

Also, thanks alot to Meiching.
You're indeed so adorable, love you(:
In future, remain calm. Because, ...
' Chill a dill, before you spill your deal ' - Alastair Khoo.

LOL!



Perhaps you're right. What a complicated status, its getting me confused. A lack of security sense, a lack of chemistry. I will begin to feel lost and unsecured. Others told me what to do, but I choose to believe you. Shall time proof everything but lets not leave any regrets behind. Sandy rocks!:D