"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
#4 FOOD ATTACK !
Don't be afraid to eat, Mr Chua still want you!


Hello readers;)
Its me again for the fourth time.
Hope my topics were interesting enough to keep you guys reading!

So, today I'm gonna post about food.
Thats right, rainbow food!
Yum-yum.

Anyone ever told yourself, " No, I shouldn't eat this. I don't wanna get fat."?
Don't be, okayy? Eating is the best thing everyone should enjoy!
(I'm so skinny not that I don't eat, but I don't know just where all my fats went!)
Africa kids are starving and here we have plenty of food yet pple are constantly
reminding themselves I am not eating XXX.
Just look at how fortunate we are and start munching!



#1 Rainbow Cupcakes(baking it on Monday, so excited!)


#2 Rainbow Twizzlers


#3 Rainbow Donut


#4 Rainbow Paulette Macarons


#5 Rainbow Jello


#6 Rainbow Cereal


#7 Rainbow Smarties


#8 Rainbow Candy Strips


#9 Rainbow Ice-cream


#10 Rainbow Taffy Candy


#11 Rainbow Lollipop


#12 Rainbow Kisses


#13 Rainbow Eggs

(Gorgeous photos by Flickr!) CLICK!
.
.
.
.
.
.

There you have it!
How? Can you still resist the temptation of food?
If not, start eating pple!
Growing/being fat is not your fault!

Goodnight:]
P/S: Surprise HoneySandyLimYaQi!

love,
Honey