![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
What a hectic day! Yesterday managed to give KerWei a surprise, happy birthday yea(: I am glad that everyone is so cooperative just that I had some mood swing there. Thanks alot ah! I still don't find myself in the fault though I may be unreasonable ytd! Can't I be abit selfish at times?! Tsk! I really hate it alright, not kidding!! But well, I'm alright after that:D Today pay a visit to a Company's WMS(: I swear that it is so so cool and interesting! We even manage to get a ride on the forklift where a uncle would 'carry' us up, up and away~ LOL! Oh well, I found myself trembling away when I'm at my highest peak. Meiching was brave, she even took photos when she is shivering away. Hahas~ On the way there, there's a heavy traffic. Was seated with my clique having fun away but by the time I drop down, I really feel like throwing up. The trip made us uncomfortable because it keep jumping away... *up,up and away:D* Well, this trip is worth. Once we got back in school, prepared for SVE Video Critique. Somehow its disappointing but well, I know we did our best. But still, I don't feel good for scoring well in this. damn~ Pray hard for the next SVE role play. I can only depend on that. After school, give myself a break. Went Mac with Algernon, KerWei and QingYuan(: Follow through, we had some badminton session. Woohoo! Got home at around 7.30pm? Skipping dinner, feeling very full. I suppose I am not attending LLA tml. Gotta finish up my BEV article. Busy busy! For more photos, click here. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |