![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Today, I've created another history for myself.
I went right into the garbage bin storage, any idea how stink it is? Gosh! @#$%^ I couldn't imagine that I actually step in. HAHAS! Uncle's bike been stolen by someone. No idea why aunty is so angry, she curse and swear at all times when her kid is over there as well. Just a bike, I know. By doing so, do you actually mean that you can get it back? Hahas. All I did was to sit there and kept laughing. Mom say I'm bad, I agree:D Anyway, Grandpa brought us Longan, very tasty! Heehee. Fix dinner for family as grandma's injury is not recovered. Egg with crab stick and cheese, WOOTS!:) ♥ Grandma loves me best. 나는 ..해요 1. 슬퍼요. 2. 화가나요. 3. 우울해요. 4. 무서워요. 5. 당황스러워요. 6. 실망이예요!! 7. 불행해요. 8. 답답해요. 9. 아파요. 10. 힘들어요. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |