"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Shopping with Pal at Plaza Sing today(:
Came by a shop named 't-box' and its so cool can?
Here comes my explanation for T-box..

It all began with a t-shirt squeezed into a tiny cube. This t-shirt gave T-box its name. Then t-box become the owner of our hearts and the meaning of our lives. T-box, with its squeezed and therefore wrinkled bur ergonomic packaging, is a practical, fun and absolute fabulous brand that fits the I-buy-fast-and-I-consume fast attitude.

Interesting isn't it?

There was any manager around when I enter the shop. Spotted a dress and I wanted it badly. Omg, its so nice can!! Too bad, I couldn't find any photos. Also, I spotted the Ms.Shirt tee and Witch tee. I want the extra extra large size so I could wear it out with just lining. Oh my god! I want, I want and I want!!

Left with a week to exam. Got to take this period seriously.
No more playing unless necessary(:

Hmmmmm................ any idea how should I handle my materials?