"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I miss every little things.

:(



Days went on without you.
The path taken is tough, still, everyone kept in silent.




I want you, be mine. Yea?(:



Blogging at such hour, I'm having lesson later on.
No one wants to try the high element with me, how sad.
Yesterday approach my clique, but all they care is d-o-t-a.
Damn it.

Will be meeting them for breakfast at BK.
Lesson start on 11am instead of 9am, how great(:

After school, will be heading for Badminton with the guys.
Thanks to blablabla, today's movie been postponed as well.
Sigh~

Seriously blogger sucks can, I couldn't upload any photos.
My blog went dead without any photos. Dang!



I WANT WATCH ANY NICE AND ROMANTIC SHOW,
Just when there's you and me(:
( Oh, hunks! Lol! )



2nd Post @ 8.39pm,


My day didn't turn out to be that fine, was kinda moody.
I had no idea why as well, just feeling lost and uncomfortable.
Me, myself, dislike this feeling as well.

I've tried my best to hold it back.
Sorry to whoever I had gave attitude today, but I meant no bad intention.

One word for today : Disappointment.

Certain things are not meant exactly with what people said.
You, yourself should feel it with your heart what's happening.
You always bring up a grateful attitude in me towards you.
I couldn't bear to raise my voice and be mad at you, see?

Forget it, I hope tomorrow will be a better day.
Ice cream does cheer me up that little(:

Badminton chill.

Somehow, missing Nicholas badly:(
He used to be with me when I'm high or low.
My cute one to share those dirty little secrets with me.

NICK! RETURN SINGAPORE LAH DEY! :D



I just need, that little..