"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Hate blogger for so many unnecessary problem.

Today turn out to be another fun yet tiring day.
Early in the morning, make a fool out of myself.
Didn't expect myself to be so high. Lol!

But well, who cares? I'm enjoying it.

I turned to my clique, saying this ...


" You guys sucks to the max, we rocks to the core! "


Algernon CHUA is supposed to shout it with me.
However, the moment he saw me moving with my hand signal
and blabla, he burst into laughter.

Great, I own myself a big credit:D

Then, the rest of the day were great.
I know I'm being rude but yea, I really give no damn to them.
I'm making myself clear once again.



Anyway, a big Good luck to my clique, my UL0904C, my girlfriends, my boyfriends, my lovely lord.
Tomorrow 2-3pm : LSM.
All the way!:D


P/S: I'm studying now. Bye.



.
.
.

Anyway, had a look at my Slut's pledge. So adorable of her, lol!

Revee*SANDY: me, revee low, the s!ut of sandy lim, the b!tch, pledge to help her in any way she wants at anytime under any cicumstances. ;D

My reply : I want Revee low to stay in Bedok still!(: