"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Finally, I get to see my little brother Gerald.
Been a long time we last met yea?:D

Grab dinner together and had basketball.
What a shiok feeling! Looking forward for the next meet up.
( Perhap its 2975986414786 years later, hopefully not!(: )

I managed to grab my ice cream yesterday. That explains why I am so happy when Fabian question me. This time round, we tried Coffee espresso, rocky road and white chocolate with raspberry. Not a good choice made, but well, who cares when I'm enjoying my ice cream!:D Ice cream, I am coming after you next week!!

Friday is the best day of the week ever, I swear.

That's when I can throw all my burden down and let my hair down like some crazy ass! Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo~ Michelle always agree that I'm the most crazy on Friday. Girl, you never fail to know what I'm going to do next because I'm always there to go crazy with you! Hahas. I finally get my BEV articles done, "I'm loving it!":D:D:D:D:D

The main part to focus now is my coming LSM test, SVE role play and BEV last lap before I can give myself a break. I swear, I am going to laugh like some ass when I am done my last last last test. LOL!

Actually heading town today to meet up with my Clique for National day count down. Somehow Grandma had a fall, gotta baby sit Baby Kymber. Thus Ishaq, I am very sorry yea. Make it up to you other day. Anyway, Grandma.. hope you recover soon! Nothing much happen okays.

I agree that my post is getting shorter.
Sorry readers, I will try to lengthen~ it okays. Hahas!




I want to catch Firework. Live Firework:(
The night is young.