"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


This icon is so cute right?:D
I know, because I'm the founder.
*laughs*

Dudes, how's my new blogskin?!
Nice? Nice? Nice? Was it better than the previous one?
Yes right? Hahas, I'm so excited. Woohoo~

Honey, don't worry.
I will never leave that part out yea(:

Kindly leave your comment on my Chatango. As well as to keep it alive,
Anon/passerby are welcome too. However, please at least indicate your name. Thank you.
So at least I know who viewed my blog.

Some amendment I would like to make.

Guys, I've got the wrong date.

Its actually on the 25th July for 4E1 class gathering.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE, THANK YOU(:
Timing would be around evening.
Venue remains the same.

Finally, its friday.

Spent some time with my Clique having Basketball.
At last some break.

Am tired and sleepy. Planned to sleep after my bathe. However, once I get started with my blog, I couldn't sleep anymore though I'm still very tired! Somemore, Mom is coming back with dinner soon. Am hungryxzxzxzxzxzx!

Have to rush LSM project tonight.
Jiayou YaQi:D

Let's grab some chocolates(:




I MISS SITI MAYA SIS.
I MISS SIMON TOO. :(