"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



Oh finally, I came into blogger website which I couldn't reload
times and times over it just now(:

Pretty awesome day I had spent laughing and teasing people away.
Michelle says I'm much cheerful today, yes I agreed.
Anyway, just got up from my afternoon nap. Feeling fantastic(:
No one could reach me when I'm sleeping, because I can't feel my phone ring.

:D

Thus, sorry Michelle for not picking up your call.
I'm sleeping like a pig at that moment. :]

Tala, ...

I've found some articles regarding for my work, BEV.
Unsure if I got the right one. Hmm, lets get teacher to check up tomorrow(:
Some lazy bum is skipping work tonight already.

._. Just gave a call to Mom.
Was yawning away when she picks up my call.
She thought something happened to me because my voice change._.
Oh my adorable Mom~

I'm so hungyxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz!
Gotta be some real pig here.
Eat, sleep, eat, sleep.

Heehee.....