![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Nicky is so adorable can? He's on his car right now heading home. We are on argue with a girl's photo wheather if she looks like Juliet. Dear, you must be missing her badly right? Lols. Updates : Nicky's driving test will be coming up on 21th July. Advance Good luck, all the best yea! Your supporter is here. Lmao~ Also, YK! Tomorrow is the start of school for you at S.I.M(: Jiayou and hope the 1st day work out fine for you. Looking forward to my class gathering on 26th July. Peeps, please turn up alright. The more the merrier. ;D . . . hmmm, lets see if I got anymore things to update. er................. umm...................................... hmmm................................................ Nope I guess. Hahas! Hell yeah, I'm having a sore throat soon.
I ate more than 30 Rambutans yesterday plus some awesome durians. This rather explains why.. :P Was on phone with Juliet for a couple of hours last night. Were talking about stuff we did in past, pretty amusing. 4E1 rocks to the core can!! Woots:D Stuff like... How we tend to bully teacher. Our study corner filled with Poky and food(: How we cheat during tests ._. How our chinese teacher got molested. lols!! & it goes on.......................... Yay, my class is super super adorable. That reminds me of something during O level. Yk eventually throw money down from 3rd storey asking Glenn or Sam to buy things for him. Nice one. Hahas!! & Marc's super !%@^& Hokkien. Alright, I better stop it before I got so carried away. Tomorrow's Monday again, school start! :( Gotta finish looking up for my newspaper articles today. LSM project wasn't badly done, just need some amendment. Thank god(: |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |