"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
The little one been crawling around my body.
I'm right now at my Aunty's place over at Yishun.

Quite tiring, I thought I could enjoy my Saturday but I landed myself baby sitting.

Today's plan :

10am-11.30am : Amber's Art Class.
11.30am-12pm : Fetch her home.
12pm-3.30pm : Pack Nail Lacquer, Work on BEV.
4pm-6.30pm : Amber's Art Competition.
7pm : Dinner
7.30pm onwards : Manicure

If they start up with Majong, I will be heading home alone first.
Same thing with bus 969 to Tampines Inter, I will be home alone(:

In a couple of mins, I will be heading down again to fetch Amber home.

Korean Lesson start last noon. Pretty interesting and funny with those pronounce.
Mitch and I had a good laugh with 't'. This is the first time I laughed terribly in a class.
I'm so sorry~

Ops, Sis just scolded Kymber. Lol!

Clumsy me broke a cup last night when I got home.
I'm glad that I injuried no one. Phew~

Also, Jian hui happened to remind us about the presentation for LSM falls on Monday.
How is this going to be? I have my role play and presenting at the same time, this is
oh-so-doubly nervous! I have yet practise with my Script. Aunty got my clothing ready,
thank you(: I hope everything goes well for me.

I'm sorry guys, I might not be able to turn up for the Class gathering tomorrow.
However, I will try to make it once I complete my work alright! Tsk~

Busy busy busy..

Not forgetting those deals forged with Algernon.

1. 3 weeks away, Pizza baking with our favourite toppings.
2. Horror film ( You know I never want this. T.T )
3. Ice cream, if only I recover.
4. Cook ( If only you score 90marks and above )
5. Sushi treat ( If only I score 90marks and above ._. )


I WANT MY ICE CREAM SOON~
I'm not even recovering, its taking so long.

Last night was on phone with Juliet, she rush me to bed and rest.
My sexy voice is getting hotter that she couldn't even understand
what I'm talking because I sound like I am crying. :(

Msn with Alastair now, been a long time I last online for so long.
Anyway, its about time to fetch Amber back. Bye:D



Certain things aren't meant to be shown.
However, show the things that are meant.
Never confuse things up, just like I do.

I am still struggling hard to forget it.
The ach still lies deep inside.
I couldn't forget how I lost a dearly friend.

No sense of shame, mind you baby!