"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

I swear, for life, I hate to throw up!!

Well, I did the grossest thing that I ever hate in school today.
No idea what's wrong but something is wrong. Feeling dizzy and stuff.
I'm much better now, thanks my dear friends(:

Especially to those who text me and Mark, for sending me to bus stop.
Pretty touching isn't it? Hahas.

8.30pm, Sandy lim must remember to take medicine! R-O-A-R!

Mom and Sis is not around at home now, I'm alone with Dad:(
I don't like it when I'm sick and Mommy is not with me.
Yes la, I'm a mommy girl can! T.T

I will feel even worst.
(worst still when I've got problem probing me, I'll let out a loud cry!)

Mommy~ Faster get home!

Taken dinner, feeling greasy, yucks!

Baby came online talking to me today. He's doing fine in LA.
Honey's doubt been cleared too. H1N1 over is not spreading that wide anymore.
Dear is having his homework piling up even during his Summer vacation. Yea?
LOVE, COME BACK SOON(:

We promised for our hugs and kisses(:

& very Sorry to my LSM teammates!
Thanks Jonathan for your concern but I'm more worried for our project.
I'll be back in school tml, I guess, no worries yea((:

BEV, A(:
LLA, 71/100:D

Daddy praised me. I hope I didn't disappoint him this time round.
I want and I will do better. This is my own expectation from now.
No matter how hard its gotta be, Sandy must always try her best!:D


Must one loss it before treasuring?
Tell me why things turn out this way.
I'm so troubled.