"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I am feeling sweet now,
wondering how to start off with a sweet post.
I am happy yea.

.
.
.

SVE role play is over, I can breathe deeply in and out now.
The pretty babe, me, went around taking photos with classmates today.
Just to show off how nice my dress can be.

Hahas, just kidding.

I barely rate myself a good, because I couldn't sense that I did well.

But well, thanks everyone for that little support.
It do helps(:

Anyway, after much thought, I finally get changed and went out to meet up my Clique last night.
It was an awesome night! Not forgetting photos, which we took tons of them. I will upload
them once Deepa, Ravy and Honey send them to me.

I get to see each and everyone changing.

Just a pity that Deepa and Ravy went home so early.
I'm glad that I see Nabilah, Lidya, Chuan San, Mark, and my usual clique(:
Toot toot!

I hope I did not disappoint anyone.
I tried my best to turn up.

Sorry for some gathering that I couldn't turn up.
Really busy.

.
.
.

SVE 2nd role play is coming up soon.
Not forgetting this Thurs' mock test for video critique.
Sigh, busy busy!




And Mr. Algernon Chua,
School gotta be bored without you entertaining me.
Get well soon alright(:

See you next Monday.
( Don't forget my Ice cream. )

" Bet you must still be sleeping now, pig. "