"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

I always been wanting to go Reservoir for a walk and to take a break as well.
Finally I did that last night with Mitch(:

The feeling is totally awesome can!
I get the air I want, its refreshing:D
Not kidding~

I feel much better today. However, my mood still swing and flung whenever it likes.
Gosh, sandy lim you mustn't be like this okays!! Must learn to control, if you like it,
reward yourself with chocolate!-^^-

Phew~

Anyway, Tuesday I'M OUT TO MICHELLE'S HOUSE!
See this? MICHELLE'S HOUSE! Tsk~ AND I HAD TONS OF FUN!

AFTER THAT, I WENT FOR BASKETBALL WITH HER, WJ AND MARK.
Take every single of my sentence down okays. Damn.

Yes. Babe, very sorry for the one last time.
You know which incident I'm referring to! :x




.
.
.

I MISS MY DOGGY, AGEN!:D



Here's an overdue photo which I took WEEKS ago.
Happened to saw him at Coffee shop while having my dinner,
so decided to snapshot him for fun:) Keon ah, here you go. Lol!

I want meet up with my cute boyfriend, AJ!

& I LOVE MY ATTRACTIVE BOYFRIEND, HANLILI(:(:(:(:(:
Yesyes, I will never betray my love I had for you. You too right?
I know you miss me! Hahas~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Today will be alone at home again?! :\
I hate this man.

Can god just send me an adorable one here?
Either machine or what-so-ever just to keep me entertain?
Its really boring at home.

:(

Gotta pack my room and vaccum every dust found.
Mop my floor, clean my cupboard, empty my rubbish..

Lastly, hang myself! Hahahahs!!

Skipping my breakfast, shall eat after "spring cleaning"(:






SAY : I LOVE YOU.
Say something that appeals me.
Me too, like you, just wanna.
If I never step out of it,
it gotta stuck with me forever.
If you got hold of it, treasure it.
Never let it hurt.

Little one, yeah? :D