"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Happy happy birthday Johan:D

Team building is awesome!
Enjoyed to the max:)
My classmate rocks my sock out of my world.

Car washing with Zaid, Ishaq, Fauzy, Muhamin and Gib.
Toot toot~ Ishaq made me laugh so madly today. Oh man!
I enjoy every little bit:)

Earth rocks(:



Well, my apologise. I admit I'm being harsh here but those words were mentioned on the top of my head. So yea, I hope you will understand and try putting yourself into my shoes at that point of time. This doesn't mean anything. I don't actually meant with my words. I still wish to know the truth. I believe you and I deserve an explanation. Right? But somehow I don't wish to pursue anymore. Well, time yea...


Guys, click here for photos!
I've uploaded photos taken for this week.
Enjoy. There's two album:D