"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
AEIN, NAE NAMJACHINGUGA DOEEOJULLAE?
DANGSINEGE BANHAETSSEUMNIDA.
NANEUN SARANGHAEYO DANGSINEUL.



Goooooooooooooooooooooood morning readers(:

I'm back from "missing in action" yo. Lols.

Gosh, what a day to welcome me!
A fly just jump into my keyboard and I couldn't dig it out.
tsk~

Anyway, I want to thanks Alastair and Kerwei(:
Alastair resolved my problem last night, yea? Hahs.
While Kerwei been keeping me entertain this few days.

P.s : Remember to take your medicine and get well soon! :]
( I ought to be the one saying 'hi' first to Alastair today, "that's girl". *Inside joke* )

Well, first thing first...
Its Bread brother birthday on Friday, 3rd July! So, .........


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREAD GORGOR(:

All the best and good luck to you.
Last long with your girlgirl(:
May your dream or wishes come true.

Maintain a high 4 GPA yea? Lols.
Alright, see you around in school then.

* readers, you won't be able to see me because I'm blocked by Dickson! :D Hahs.

Next, ....

take a look at my faces for this week.
I'm bored to tears can? Nothing but to stay at home.
No one to talk to, except my walls.



Luckily, Mom fetch me out on Friday to Bowling(:
But still, I lost to her in both match. Fine.

Remember the day where I start to vacuum and clean up my room?
Oh yes, I found lots of junk can. I found my art : Spongebob(:

Yes la, I'm so happy.
:D

(No doubt, I'm the one who draw it)

& I've received a photo from the school where I tour to Marina barrage with my group that day.

How was it? heehee..

Last but not least, the photos of the day.





Just some over due ones.

Amber is coming over to my house for overnight today!
Well, its suppose to be last night but thanks to my "kind aunty" yea.
tsk.

Anyway, last night was awesome.

Dad fetch us to Woodland (just to have our dinner._.)

Had Mr.Crabby^^, some side dishes to come along with.
Followed by, we had Durian. Hehe, I ate alot even Dad realise that.
Opos! :D

Happened to met his friends over, so had some drink.
Well, that's what every parents will do isn't it? &, the kids will be the poor thing.
Why? Cause I'm bored to tears and I didn't bring my phone out last night. T.T

Its over. Lols.

Anyway anyway, Aunty might be doing Nail polish for me today(again).
So excited but I don't feel like making a new one. My nail came off the other day!!

.
.
.

Harry Potter coming up next.
I want to watch, badly! :D

Anyone keen, feel free to text me provided I happened to read it. Heehee.

School starts tomorrow.

I hate this feeling. It always caught me upside down and kinda worried plus nervous.
Well, its been like this since young. However, I'm excited to see my pretty babes!

I MISS SIWEI:):):):):)

Hahas.

It reminds me of Derek's attachment. Congrats upon completing it^^
Also, Sebastian neo got top for his damn class. That's what he says. Lols.
Congrats yeah(:

How will tomorrow turn out to be?
I hope it wasn't something like my dream just now.

Forgetting this and that, and I even dreamt that I've got a boyf.
A mean and heartless one. LOL!

I won't be able to update or online for this one week.
So yea, don't miss me! :D Hahas~ Wish me good luck for my exams.

Okaysokays, Sebastian neo been bugging me in msn.
Got to go and keep him company. Noisy san!

Mom been asking : Oh, where's _______?
My reply : I had no idea.

Been feeling sick and dizzy recently.
Sometimes my eye sight turn blur.
Get well to myself soon. Tsk!