"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Good evening peep(:

Just came back from Reservoir. Met up with Weiyi to pass her belated birthday gift!
Well, did abit of catch up. That lazy bum actually get me to carry bag for her. Hahs,
of cause I won't bear to turn her down right? Say thank you! Lol.

Was on webcam with Honey earlier on.
Oh girl, you've become prettier. Happy to hear this right?
I've received tons of your kisses. Love you(:


4E1 peeps !

There will be a gathering coming next Saturday.
Anyone who can make it, kindly contact Yk or SL.
It would be at Siang hui's house I suppose.
Timing not yet confirm. Please spread this. Thank you(:


Today schooling's fine(:
Laugh and enjoyed every bits.
Yea, I'm feeling better.

tsk.

Group project coming along well too, yeah!

LSM exam scored A.
Congrats Sandy, keep up this good job.
Love Sandy for being who is she. Lol!

Alright alright, simply being hyper yea?
:D

I love school, but no longer as much as how it used to be.
I suppose I know why~ (:

Role play for SVE had already started.
Oh gosh, feeling nervous though mine coming in two weeks time.
I can't act and I won't know how to! :(
Grr, I need my acting pills(:

But well, there's alway a first try for everything.
Jiayou YaQi(:

What's now other than writing a better script?
Of cause I won't want to waste a British man's brain cell.
He will start scolding.. !#$%^& Lols. Alright, off to write my script now.

SANDY ROCKS(:

Oh yesh, I almost forget. Mitch and I went CRAZY(!!) today(:
Camwore yo:] I guess she would upload those photos soon.
*wait alright!*


like, love.





Note: Photos taken yesterday.
Above photo was taken when Alastair webcam with me. Lols!
We're bored to the max!!

GET WELL SOON MY GIRL(:
Looking forward to hug and kiss you!