![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
First of all, I would like to comment a good job to my team members. Today presentation was a well done. However, were feeling sorry towards Freddy. But dude, we rocks doubly right?:D You rocks my socks out of the world. Then, I would say that this week had turn out to be a tiring and stressing one for me. Finally I am done with my BEV 1st article. She is quite happy with my work, not much of a problem, just some amendment to be done this noon. I've submitted my work. Somehow my feeling were much better after my SVE role play, LSM presentation, BEV article. I felt my burden being lighten. Well, this is the part where I am gotta start whining! I'm totally stunned with the facts today! Thanks to you my dear friend, I had just created another sin for myself. The more that I am thinking about it, the more it goes to show how dumb I had been. Get the fact right okays? Never take the friendship I had for you as granted and make it an advantage to what you're doing. I can never bring myself to forgive you. Sorry, I don't have such significance heart. I am no longer how innocent you thought I were. I suppose that I had been too kind for all this while. Please tell me that it wasn't true because I won't want to know how much you had betrayed me. I tried to fought for you when you seems to be in trouble, so this is what I'm getting back from you? I couldn't believe I've been a fool all this while. I treat you with a purely white innocent heart, trying to maintain whatever the best form it takes to make us as friends. I done what I can, I did my best, I trusted you. So this is whatever shit I'm getting it. The hatreds I had for you, can never be mentioned. However, I won't wish to waste such a time hating someone who don't even worth my respect! You brought this upon yourself. So please, don't try to seek forgiveness from me. I will never bring down my sympathy towards you. That's it, okays? Whatever it takes for you to have whatever you had today. But bear this in mind, there is something that even you got tons and loads of money, you can never buy them or get them. That is love, relationship and a pure heart! You're such a letdown. I misjudged you. Thanks for treating me as a fool all this while. You are worst than a beast! Even if I paste up your photo onto a cupboard and throw darts on it everyday, its not going to appeal me! Never take my words lightly. I'm totally disappointed in you. This is how you welcome my middle day of the week. You deserve none of my attention but you really did a pretty nice job flunging my mood! It takes more than what you think to recover an injured heart. I am sad more than anything else. You really think that I am angry? Sorry, I am more to upset and disappointed. Its not nothing this time round, but you just did something hurtful that I couldn't take it. I really never expect this.. Really.. Perhaps you're right,
I must never be too friendly. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |