![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Finally my little own time. This week has been hectic, I am real busy and tired. All I want now is to sleep. So readers and msn peers, anyone misses me coming online? Lols. I hope there is:D At least brighten up my day abit yeah?
BEV been rushing through Articles, damn sick I swear. It is hard to look for the articles can? Can't my teacher just spoon feed us with them and I just need to fill in the content!? ^^ I will be more enlighten than ever. I will be very grateful and happy til my tears drop. I'm getting myself carried away, I know. I just got home around 1hour ago? No sight of anyone at home, wonder where had they been. At least I got my own space tuning my music to the loudest mode and rock the whole room! Hahas. Feel the vibration anyone? Harry Potter is out! Go watch them now, looking forward to another show of excitement. I am watching it with my Clique(Algernon, KerWei, QingYuan) tomorrow(: Mitch, Mark and WenJun can't make it! :( This gotta spoil the whole mood, but well, should be able to head down Clark Quek tomorrow. School is filled with laughter for me. Thanks Alastair for M&M on Wednesday, was so surprise when you told me : " Take a look under your paper ". That packet of M&M made my day yeah! Not forgetting the Ice cream treated by Algernon as well. WootsWoots! Berryberry favour tastes the best! -bleahs- Also, I had done myself proud by having my first jog this year at the Reservoir. LOL! Its on Wednesday, Algernon came along and gave a little push.. yea? :D Dinner was settled at around 9plus before sending him off to bus stop. Thursday morning met him up for school. That morning was a cheerful one thanks to his super duper That should be about it? I had badminton today(: NOTE : CHEER UP MITCH! Everything will be fine, it comes and goes. That's life, . . . Muacks(: Those tears aren't worth it, alright! I'm taking my afternoon nap now, I will upload photos soon. Stay tune! Cause you put on quite a show, really had me going. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |