"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


23rd July ;

yet another day.
yet another month.

My dear friend, I miss you.

Flu is choking me up the whole day, I invaded a sexy hot voice yea? :D
Just got back home from outside. Today is thursday, so we had Care lesson.
Was playing 'heart attack'&'kikiyup'. Lol~ Today was awesome~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ishaq shouted so loud! ~ *Phew*

Tried out the sexy machines during LSM lesson.
I suppose that machine operate most of us. Hahas~

Skipped dinner, Mom calling me to have my medicine.
Oh hell!

Anyway, I had a good morning talk with my honeybunny before school.
Loves you(:

I will turn up on Sunday but maybe just for a couple of hours. Perhaps 1-2hours(:


#1. Aunty wants me to overnight at her place.
#2. Role play.
#3. Amber's art competition.
#4. LSM project presentation.