![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Yesterday was awesome! :) If only the night last forever, that would be wonderful. Time spent with Cliques is indeed a fast one. Well, I will remember this very nice outing day! :D Right Siwei?! (:(:(:(:(: Lets talk abit about yesterday? yay! Was early when we reached, so we waited for the rest before blading. Went blading with Algernon while the rest were g-o-n-e. Alright, fine. Its fun, theres no need to mention, thats for sure. I saw how he fall, hahs! =x *opos* Okayssssssssssss~ Then, went back to the Pit to help out with the foods. Followed by a rest along the beach. That evening really flies fast. Just a couple of hours and the sky turned dark. Yay, I had a nice chat along the beach(: But I didn't manage to count those stars): Then, .... my sweetie pie came to look for me with a great hug! Wanna know who is she? She is my lovely SIWEI!(: Heres a biggggggg kiss for you, muacks~ Hahas! Yay, did had a nice touch up on our weekends and our little b*tch talk. lols! At around 11pm, we left for home. Thanks people for sending me home, I'm so touched alright! Hahas.. Here is the photos for yesterday night, enjoy them and stroll down more for my post(: Went out for Badminton today with Kerwei, Qin Yuan and his friend. 12pm-3pm, I skipped my breakfast because KerWei called at 10.30am and I only got 15mins to prepare myself out. But well, I'm late anyway! HAHAHAHAHAS! After that, went off to T1 to get some gift for my Honey. Will be meeting her up tomorrow to Bugis! :D:D:D See ya! :] There is no stars again tonight! I couldn't count them! I had a great laugh last night, thank you(: |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |