"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Yesterday durian feast!:D



Just got home and bathed(:
Had CCA meeting earlier regarding Friday's Marina Barrage.

I'm so excited and looking forward toward it.
I can get into close contact with those Students, which is like finally?
I didn't know that I can do something like that before. LOL!

yesyes, I'm doubting myself.





Never the less, Happy Birthday to my Girl.
Oh ... The insane and crazy and mad Juliet Tan!:D


Heehee, you must be super duper touched right?! I know, I know!
Love you babe, bff yeah! I LOVE MY PLATFORM! :)
Pal, you know it! Hahas~

All the best, good luck and remain like a bamboo forever uh?!
Hahas, just kidding!:D Marc must be scolding and blaming himself for not
feeding you fatter. Its your Dad's fault! ^^ *Inside joke*

Alright.


OUT OF NOWHERE, I MISS SIWEI:)
Hahas.

Okays......................



Anyway, today's card making is fun! Right Dragon? :D
Met up with Mark for basketball later on then Dragon send me home.
Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble!(:

LABEL : Tired ; Gotta touch up my LSM project.
See ya!:]