"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


Yay, its holiday^^

But well, don't really want a holiday now! ):
Class just getting to be bonded and now, we got to be separated for 3 weeks.

Today had some sports. Badminton and basketball(:

Somehow badminton just last for a couple of hours because the boys are going for LAN.
Woooooooots, on the way home with Mitch does feel weird without them.
But the environment is peaceful! :D

Lols.

The next time we get to meet each other up is like 3 days later?
( Well, I does sound as if it is going to be 3 years! LOL! )
I'll miss EVERYONE like hell please!
3 days later then I can get to see fairytale character : Snow white with those 7 little dwarfs(:

.
.
.

Mitchy mitchy, I will miss you nagy. Hahahahas~
I'll miss Alastair the M&M king with his M&M too.

.
.
.

Well, he is leaking a deepest secret to me.
I gotta be observance from now. Hope I can crack his secret.
^^

.
.
.

Maybe I'll be heading Malaysia tml to look for Seafood(:
I want to enjoy myself! Yahoo~

Theres alway gotta be another mountain.