"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


Sentosa trip(:

Well, just a brief post here.
Yesterday was indeed a tiring day.

All I had is fun, fun and fun and after that, TIRED! Hahas.

Met up with my Clique, finally, because Mitch and I were late. ha-ha.
We were like some burbletongku lost on our way, thanks Mark and Piggy Beauty for "rescue".
Lols.

While we were on the bus in to Sentosa, thanks to the driver's marvellous driving skill,
I knock myself onto the front chair and got myself a blue black on my right eye. ._.
Am I the one being burbletongku or the driver?! T.T *Monday bluez*

Swim, Volleyball, Frisbee, ham, cheese, bread, drinks, potato chips.....

Around 4pm, Mitch left:(
Mark send her off to bus stop, nice Uncle I had! hahas.

The rest of us went Bathing! & one very important thing I forgot to bring, damn...

Forget it, dinner were settled at Long John.
No more Sugar cane, awww~ :P

Bus 65 home and thanks Mark for sending me home(:

.
.
.

Photos!

For more, wait til I got them.






GROUP PROJECT ;
1.30pm @ Expo MRT.
2pm @ Company.
Bring nothing except for Mitch and I : Pen & Paper.
That's all!._.