"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


Say hi to my new friends(:

Allow me to intro them one by one.
Lets start from our left to right.


Firstly, Little Miss Shy, Little Miss Sunshine, Mr.Small, Little miss chatterbox, Mr.Nosey, Mr.Greedy and lastly, Mr.Happy(:


Little Miss Shy from Mitchrock.
Little Miss Chatterbox from Freddy.
Mr.Greedy from Jonathan.
Little Miss Sunshine from Xifu.
Mr.Nosey from Mark.

Thanks people!

It made my day! :D:D:D:D:D
I'm so happy right now. Hahas.

Yay, because of these little men! (:(:(:(:(:

3 more keychains to end my collection, jiayou jiayou jiayou.
People, kindly donate those keychains to me if you happened to buy it but don't want it.
Thanks! :D

Wheeeeeees~


.
.
.

School today?


BEV teacher start off with new topic : Chapter 4.
Class today seems quiet, not much people turn up.
Sigh.

After school, went Swimming complex with Freddy, Jonathan, Xifu, Mitch, Wj and Mark.
Woots, the "ball game" is QUITE fun yeah, thanks for the penalty. I feel so awake! :D:D:D
Settled lunch over there, fried beehoon.. the story behind it, hahahahas! Aunty is a liar!

End my school hour by taking bus 22 home with Jonathan.
(:

Seriously, I feel hyper right now.
I'm not crazy but plain high. Hahas.

Dinner out with family later, yahoo! :D
As for now, we're waiting for Dad to come home before fetching Grandparents up for dinner.
I want a big feast later!

As for now, I'm craving for chocolate and Ice Cream(:(:(:(: