![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
ROAR! Little monster is hungry(: GOOD MORNING! Mom and Dad is out to Town. Loving bird went out shopping early in the morning. Hahs! Sis is still sleeping like a pig and I'm so bored at home. Somehow I felt that my room is empty. Last night, we went over to sleep at Sis's room due to my stupid air con which had been not working well recently. Tsk! Here's a little thing that I would like to post about. . . . (Stroll down..) . . . MORE TO GO... . . . Reaching . . . . . . Honey's 17th Birthday Tala! Yes, it is her once again. My very own pretty babe(: How does my honey look on her 17 birthday with the shirt I brought for her? So sweet of her to do such a thing right? Baby, I'm so touched that even when I can't celebrate for you, you still remember me! Thanks(: Lets meet up next Wednesday alright? I'll plan to the max surprise for you! :D Love you babe. Oh yes, Sorry Zhiyuan! I've cancelled my date with them because I have some else date. Shall meet up with you guys some other day alright. My bad, so sorry but meanwhile, thanks for inviting^^ Decided not to go Malaysia anymore. All those fussy plans ready can make one go crazy. Grrrr! *Bite* Well, lets see what facebook gotta say. Bye(: I want STICKY. A melon favour. 3rd week that you're gone. How have you been? Yesterday is Raymand's birthday.
Happy birthday brother~ I've wish you in my textes^^ |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |