"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Oh man!

I just came out from my shower?
Had Duran feast with my mom, Algernon and Mark.

Woooots, so yummy^^

After our group project today, train down to City Hall to meet up
with Fabian, kuku Zee, Algernon and Mark. Well, not much place
to go so decided to train back TM again.

Settled my dinner with Pepperlunch!:D
Mark and Algernon then sent me home.

Happened to see my Mom downstair and so we had our Duran feast!
This is how the story comes about. Well, will upload those photos soon(:

Tomorrow heading back school for some meeting and birthday card making!
:D

ART! I'M SO EXCITED! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~




P/S: I saw Ryan twice this week. Pimple is still growing, oh man, not handsome anymore!
Hahas!:D Little brother, stingray soon yeah?! ^^

Alright, gotta turn in Early.
Goodnight Alastair.
Goodnight Mitch.
Goodnight Wj.
Goodnight Dragon.
Goodnight Mark.
Goodnight Sandy^^

*2nd post of the day

23rd June.

The very first month you had left us.
Hows life up there? I hope you're getting used to it.
Still, everyone is doing fine. I hope I can help do sth
that will make your Mom more cheerful, I'll see to it
okays. That's a deal between us right? (:

I know, I mustn't say things like I'm sad.
What I could do is to look at things at a positive side.
All I need is time to fix for a broken heart.