"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Now you're gone, I felt empty.
I could no longer share my joy, laughter and tears with you.

My life is hollow at times.
No one stood by me like you to hear me pouring out my sorrow.
No one understand me like how you do.
No one give me best advise like you, too.

I can no longer listen to the sweet and tender voice of yours.

Take care my little brother, wherever you're.
Yet, another week is coming. The number of days you left, increases.


Crazy time I had in toilet.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS, I LOVE MYSELF FOR BEING WHO I AM.
WORLD-PEACE!



School is fine,

.
.
.

BEV was over, another burden down. Now, I feel much better, a relief. 5% of confident which I gave out wasn't even returned to me. Well, I gain more confident than before. Was that even a good thing? Yay, I suppose(:

Amber is on holiday, she is bored.
What can I do with her then? Hmm, shall see to it.

Perhaps a few night over my house(:

Looking forward to my holiday which will be coming in like about a week time?
I wanted to complete many things please!

1. Gym(?) with Darlings.
2. Class gathering - Sentosa, cooking, swimming etc.
3. Chalet with Boyf(kailing).
4. Old friends meet up:D
5. Eat, sleep, drink!

Perhaps more to come when I think of it(:

Woots!

Sebastian neo, I'm sorry, I totally forget about you in Msn! ^^ My bad dude! New calculator? Greatly depend on you but you're fussy too! Hahas. But my suggestion to it, get it! Because I know you will be groaning if you can't get one! :D oppos! Lols.

Intuition's right. Facts and reality are meant for us to know.


Tubs and tubs of ice cream, here I come!

I almost forgot,
Happy birthday Hilmi(: