![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
The moment I step into my house, I found out that I'm alone. Isn't that pathetic? Sis went for netball, dad is working, mom is out. But its alright, Mom is home with me now. She baked some cakes, pretty nice job done(: Finally, my com is working thanks to Alastair for lending me his mouse. Found out that it was my mouse at faulty instead of the whole com. Phew~ This really save me plenty of time from calling the service center. I did my medicure and brought a happy mood to school yesterday^^ After spending a total of 3hours at Grandma house with Aunty, she is quite satisfy and happy with the result. She even msg me yesterday during my lesson hour to ask about my nail and claim that she would like to try on some poker dots design. Woots, I'm so excited can! Hahas. If only each fingers can be paint with many striking colours. That would be so awesome but funny. Lol! Looking forward to my next medicure(: Recently, been falling in love with the song "Take It" by wonder girls. So nice, so sweet, its so melody(: Dang, it made my day sweet! Anyone who happened to have this song, kindly send me please. Thanks alot and god will bless you for doing a good deed(:(:(:(:(: School was incredibly fun! I managed to complete my role play script during SVE and I felt so relief. It feel just so like another burden being carried away. I'm happy with my work, I'm proud of myself from completing nothing to something with the help from some of my friends. A big big thank you! ;) Another thing we did during SVE was the quizzes in facebook. Algernon and Ker Wei sat beside me and woots, we made a laughter out of it(: Are you being curious now? :D:D:D:D:D Lols. For me to know, for you to find out yourself. Hahs!! And, I dreamt of something terrible, horrible and vegetables. ._. Just so gross and yucky. Well, as for school today, I'm doing perfectly fine. Had group studying for tomorrow's LSM exam. Look like I'm prepared but not well prepared, I'm nervous can? LOL! Good luck to my classmates and everyone, sleep early and have ample rest(: My last lap for the term, Good Luck and Jiayou Yaqi! :) You rocks my world best! I know because I'm Yaqi. *hahs* Slight headache now. Pa-na-dol, I need you! Skipping dinner, not much of a appetite today. ): . . . Life and death topic can be just so random. We will never know what is going to happen tomorrow. Definitely, we wouldn't be able to feel how horrible it is lying in the coffin not being able to move. Thats life, thats everything planned ahead for us. Begin to treasure the people around you. Leave negative comments aside and look what is lie ahead for you. See the good things, enjoy life. This is what God created you to be. The HAPPIEST people DO NOT necessarily have the BEST of all. They simply APPRECIATE what they find on their way. I want nobody nobody but you. (:(:(:(:(: |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |