"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Look what I've just found while browsing through my old blog. Lol!
Some photos of Baby Kymber when she's a few month old and some 4E's photos(:

Damn, I really miss the time we spent with one another can?! )":



Well, I totally had no idea what's wrong with her but she is simply too adorable(:



This was the time when we were force to send Nicky off to LA.
We woke up real early just to catch his flight off.

Everyone bear with the tears I suppose, hahas.
(&, take a look at Yk's kuku face! *laughs*)



Then, this was the time where Slut and I were having fun at East Coast Park!:D
Its late and we were cam-whoring. Lol! I remembered Dollah sent us home after that
while Peishi, Jiajie and Mark took the same cab and they found... cockroach! Hahas.

Last but not least, Billard with Clique at East Coast Park just a few day before Nicky left.



It all just happened back in a couple of months and things changed alot by now.
Right my dear? (: Then, I saw that Nicky and I were known as Oldbie on 5th Dec.
My dear, it would had been the 6th month by now! Worth praising?! LOL!

Yay, anyway, everyone miss you. Don't ever you DARE to break your promise
and not return to Singapore. And, I know you won't bear not to! (:
Miss shopping, dating and go movie with you! )":
FASTER RETURN!

& We could have fun again like how we used to! :}

4E1 rocks, for life! =)