![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Little brother, its 11.45am right now.
Its been the 2nd week and 7hrs you left us. Still, its hard for me to accept the fact that you're gone. Not even to mention your family and the brother who dote on you so much. How I spent my days without you? It had been quite a tough task.. Every week when it comes to an end, whenever it comes to Friday, my heart would beat very fast for the fact that it reminds me how you had been suffering in the hospital while I'm at home worrying for you and deciding to visit you on the following day. But god and you doesn't give me the chance to do so on the following day. Then, you just left. I woke up 5.30am in the morning receiving your brother call. Can you even imagine two person crying on the phone not able to speak a word more than two? It sounds silly, I know. But our heart aches and sob painfully. We are unable to speak more upon hearing your news. I hand over the phone to my Mom, I sat on the Sofa, crying and thinking.. "how cruel can it be". Next thing I know was that, I end up attending your funeral. With lots of your friends and relatives. It leads me to the thought that.. must it be in this way then everyone would be able to sit down peacefully and lend their ears? Why not in the first place, everyone do so? Then, nothing would happened. Seriously. I lit up the stick, offering you a pray. I blame myself for not visiting you on that day, blame myself for not paying much attention to you. All I wish is that you will forgive me. I just can't forget each and every of the sight that I've attended your wake. I hate Friday, Saturday, 4.45-5.30am. Everything comes in just too late. . . . Last night I had a sleep talk again. I woke my Mom up and went back to bed, this morning, I got scolding from her. But well, it wasn't my fault. :) Alastair, "you got my admiration"! :D:D:D Today unable to meet up my Clique for celebration. Sorry Honey. Next week we shall go for candle-light dinner together okays. :) Meanwhile, bear with me for a little while. Thanks! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |