"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Honey bunny, how careless can you be for not taking good care of yourself. Smack your butt then you know! Drink more water in future kays, I can't be with you like how we used to be everyday. So yeay, take good care of yourself. I won't want a sick bunny alright(: Call me when you need me, available for you at 24hrs. You know my number, don't you?! :D

Coming Sunday would be your birthday?

Tell me what you would like to have other than my love! :D
lols. -thickskin-

I've got an ideal present for you, just hope you will like it.
Well baby, you simply love anything from me right? Lols.

Oldbie oldbie, when are you going to return Singapore?
Miss you so much baby! :D

:(

Miss 4E's.

.
.
.

Miss Anisa's cuteness.
Miss ChunMin's irritating.
Miss MinHui's way of walking.
Miss Juliet's platform. (Hahas!)
Miss Honey's smile.
Miss Slut's jokes.
Miss Sheila's giggle.
Miss Nabilah's hug.
Miss Pradeepa's advise.
Miss Miue's nose.
Miss Giovani's pencil case.
Miss Kamila's yo.
Miss Bindiya's smartness.
Miss Farah's pretty.
Miss Lydia's sleep.
Miss Ravi's tallness.
Miss Tricia's silent.
Miss Jingpei's act cute.
Miss Peishi's eye bag.

Miss Glenn's drawing.
Miss Siang hui's tricks.
Miss Calvin's handsome.
Miss Marc's hokkien.
Miss Yk's horny jokes.
Miss Jerry's coolness.
Miss Nabil's small eyes.
Miss Dollah's going school.
Miss Hasan's "eh".
Miss Bobo's "what?".
Miss Nasrul's soccer and dance.
Miss Mohideen's prata.
Miss Pol's "=.=".
Miss ChuanSan's "orlan".
Miss Nicky's cute cute fats!(loves you dear, just kidding! Hahas)
Miss Leong Yew's cute looking.
Miss Jiajie's love story.

Awww, I MISS MISS MISS MY 4E1!(:
Specially my love ones : Honey, slut, pal, bff, dear, darling, bro.

If time could rewind..

.
.
.

LSM mock test, heehee.
I flung it! :D

Reason being, I didn't study.
But well, it won't be taken into any score. So yea, I'm saved(:

Tomorrow's friday.
Family going out for a dinner! :D
yahoo~