![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETEST HONEYBUNNY(: Make a wish by counting 1 2 3, it will come true for you! :D Like usual, I want you to take super good care of yourself. Never to forget you got such a nice and cute friend here getting ready to support you at all times. Agree with me Honey?! (:(:(: Sorry my dear, unable to celebrate with you on your actual big day! Also, I want to thank you for being a great friend of mine all along. I will never forget the time we spent together. The laughter and tear we had. God made us best friend because he knew that our Moms can't handle us Sister(: You rock my life with your sweetest smile and actions. Thanks babe! I LOVE YOU CAN! Also, long lasting with your Lion alright, Mrs Tiger(: Will be back only after Exam(coming wednesday).
^^ Goodnight/goodmorning. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |